Customer Service Newsletter
For over 40 years Customer Service Newsletter has been the resource that service leaders turn to for insights, on-going inspiration, and in-depth information on managing their customer service operations.
Experts talk, we share
In one-on-one interviews, leading service and support managers, share best practices for managing their people and serving their customers. Industry consultants tell us about their recent research, experiences in the field, and trends to plan for. And award winning companies go in-depth to explain why their programs are worthy of readers notice. Just look at this list of recent articles from the pages of Customer Service Newsletter:
10 most popular articles
- Guardian Retirement Solutions blends role-plays, coaching, and certification to develop award-winning team
- Switching Metrics: Moving from First Call Resolution to Next Issue Avoidance can reduce total handle time
- VerticalResponse keeps rep turnover low by creating a great environment: Career pathing, rotating jobs, creating an upbeat culture, and book clubs all contribute
- Service Mapping: A practical approach to rooting out persistent service problems
- Support.com manages and motivates remote agents: Monitoring, escalation, and coaching are essential
- Managing service in an omnichannel world: Let customer demographics guide you
- Starbucks engages frontline employees through corporate messaging, peer-to-peer recognition, and listening programs
- Gather meaningful customer intelligence by engaging frontline staff in the process
- Lessons in social media service from 1SaleADay
- Creating a team-orientation to better serve customers
Access to Web Extras
We often have valuable background material, additional information, or related resources that we just cant fit in the newsletter. Youll have access to these materials in the Web Extras section of the website.
Premium Delivery to Your DoorEvery month, well deliver Customer Service Newsletter to your door wherever you are in the world.
If you are ever dissatisfied, just let us know. We will promptly refund the full subscription price. The newsletters you have received are yours to keep.