Customer Service Newsletter
For over 40 years, Customer Service Newsletter has been the choice for actionable information on improving customer service. In a quick-reading format, it brings you proven strategies and thoughtful insights into managing people, processes and technology.
Each month, youll find:
- Fresh ideas and inspiration. Our editors speak with senior-level service leaders who have faced the same problems you are facing and share their experiences and insights.
- Peer-to-peer advice. Our panel of seasoned service managers answers timely questions from readers. Based on their first-hand experiences, they address topics such as: the benefits of a vision statement, preventing staff turnover, best practices for downtime, keeping morale high, cutting costs without cutting service levels, providing positive feedback, monitoring for quality, and more.
- Exclusive benchmarking data. The annual Key Performance Indicators Report and Salary Survey Report provide the data you need to benchmark and manage your service operations.
- Direction for the future. The annual Looking Ahead Report alerts you to the latest trends in the service and support industry so you can prepare for whatever lies ahead.
- Brief, meaty idea starters. Every issue includes a full range of focused ideas that are sure to spark new thinking and action. Recent idea starters have included: Tips for engaging reps, rewarding customer referrals, recognizing exceptional performance, the art of delegating, traits to look for in new recruits, celebrating the little things, keeping meetings on track, technology trends, training options, and more
Your Subscription Includes Web Extras
Youll have access to the online Web Extras, where youll find a wide array of materials discussed in the newsletter. Youll find: book excerpts, powerpoint presentations, checklists, charts, data and expert interviews that just wont fit in the newsletter.
A Free Guide: Your Welcome Gift From The Editors
Youll also receive a special gift from the editors of Customer Service Newsletter: The current edition of the Customer Service Department Salary and Benchmarking Survey Results. The guide provides industry data on customer service salaries and incentives, and on key performance indicators such as wait time, length of call, first-call resolution, call abandonment, occupation rates, and more. Sold separately for $49.95, the Guide is yours with your new subscription to Customer Service Newsletter.
If you are ever dissatisfied, just let us know. We will promptly refund the full subscription price. The newsletters and guide you have received are yours to keep.