Guide to Customer Surveys
8-1/2" x 11", softcover,
To improve customer satisfaction you need to know exactly what your customers expectations are and how well youre meeting them.
Guide to Customer Surveys will show you how to create surveys that give you the information you need.
This comprehensive guide takes you step-by-step through the entire survey process from determining your survey objectives and selecting the best methods to organizing and writing the questions correctly. Youll learn:
- The pros and cons of different survey methods and which is best for your needs.
- Tested rules of questionnaire layout that will boost your response rates.
- The most important elements to include in your survey package.
- The way questions should flow, what kinds of questions to put at the top (and the bottom) of the page and what kinds of questions to avoid.
- Techniques that will keep your customers on track and answering questions to the very end of the survey.
- Advantages and disadvantages of different types of questions and when to use each.
Real-world questionnaires show you the way
And because this is a real working guide, it includes 34 real-world questionnaires. Youll find questionnaires to fit your every need including recent customer transaction questionnaires, product/process improvement questionnaires, and overall customer satisfaction questionnaires. The questionnaires come from diverse industries and include mail, phone, email, and web-based formats.
If youre ready to learn what your customers expectations are and how well youre meeting them, this book will help you write the surveys you need.
Table of Contents
- The essentials of good questionnaire design
- Setting your objectives
- Choosing your target audience
- Determining your survey medium
- Questionnaire layout
- Questionnaire content
- Questionnaire flow
- Questionnaire structure
- Questionnaire wording
- Questionnaire reliability and validity
- Conducting your survey
- 34 sample questionnaires
Your Guarantee of Satisfaction
Guide to Customer Surveys is guaranteed. We want you to use this valuable resource and put its ideas to work in your department. Then, if you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund.
About the Author
Trevor M. Spunt, is an organizational change leader with IBM Global Business Services. His expertise in questionnaire design will help you improve customer feedback and increase customer satisfaction.
About the Publisher
The Customer Service Group provides ready-to-use tools for customer service training and frontline motivation including a monthly newsletter, training guides, DVDs, and Customer Service Week celebration materials.