Sharing Service Standards with Staff and Customers
Publishing service standards and sharing them with customers and coworkers ensures that all efforts are aligned.
(Boonton, NJ, February 21, 2013) — Pershing, one of the largest financial services firms in the U.S., is very proud of its customer service standards and shares them with customers and staff to ensure that standards are met at every turn.
Pershing sends out a monthly Quality Scorecard to each of its customers. And many of them meet with the company each month to go over the data.
The service standards are also published at the company website and printed on the back of employees' business-cards. The company also aligns its internal recognition with the published service standards.
Six points summarize Pershing's service standards:
- Caring is the foundation of our commitment to serve our customers worldwide, and each other. Our Customer Care Standards help each of us fulfill a personal responsibility to deliver service excellence.
- We strive to anticipate our customers' needs and provide personalized, reliable service.
- We take pride in our work and seek to continually enhance our customers' experience.
- We always aim to treat our customers with dignity and respect and look to demonstrate a high regard for their diverse points of view.
- We continuously aspire to take ownership for customer satisfaction.
- We work as a team and with a collaborative spirit across the firm to deliver service excellence in all that we do.
Information on how Pershing is using speech analytics to support its service standards also appears in the February issue of Customer Service Newsletter.
About the Customer Service Group
For more than 20 years, the Customer Service Group has helped customer service, call center and help desk managers increase productivity, improve service quality and boost customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. The Customer Service Group publishes Customer Service Newsletter and The Customer Communicator.